deeplyhurt

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I close my eyes i think of you.. Flashing back the past what you did and what you told me.. Maybe i shouldn't have appeared and let nature take course.. I remember you were the first guy whom hug me at the mrt when i was sleeping..Although we were together for not long, i had already stored up the memories i had with you in my heart..I know whatever things i said now is already useless le.. Time doesn't wait for any people.. Things will not be the same anymore.. The memories i had is less than hers? I should be the one crying, not anyone else.. I doesn't need any concern from anyone if they are not sincere.. I just wants to let myself accept the fact for the time being.. I am being hurt deeply by you ! Let myself heals the heart that are sobbing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home